Other services may be offered depending on which houses you are looking at living in. These can include individual counseling, weekly activities, meals included, etc.
How To Choose A Sober Living In Austin For You
There are many sober living houses all across the country. Each with varying services from the basic to high levels of amenities. It is really important that you look at the things you want out of your living environment and find a place that is right for you.
Ask questions when researching sober livings based off your needs, such as:
- What is the cost?
- Is this house abstinence based or does it support medication assisted treatment?
- Is this house based around the 12 steps or other forms of recovery?
- Is there clinical support included?
- What is the average age living at the house?
- Are there any additional amenities that make this sober living special?
Questions like these and more can help you determine if this is somewhere you would want to live for sober living. Remember, this is usually a long-term commitment, so it is important that you find the right sober living for you.
What Does Alpha 180 Offer in Sober Living?
- Single Person Bedrooms after your first month in the program
- Weekly activities and trips with the community
- Enrollment in Alpha IOP from day one of your stay
- Enrollment in our Life Skills Development Program so you can have help from case managers and education specialists to achieve your goals
- One on one counseling all the way through your stay
- Nightly dinner as a community 5 nights per week
- A $75 dollar per week allowance to help learn money management and responsibilities
- Access to the Alpha 180 Sober Clubhouse
- Lifetime alumni support
The Benefits of Sober Living in Austin, TX
The recovery community in Austin will not disappoint. You will be surrounded by 12-step meetings happening every day, all day throughout the city. The community is warm and welcoming, which is why many decide to stay after their stay in treatment.